At this time we have resumed all vision care. We are taking extra safety and sanitization precautions to ensure you are able to have your eyes examined in a safe and clean environment. Per CDC guidelines we have implemented the following measures:
- Masks are required for all patients and staff
- Screening of patients and staff upon arrival with a series of COVID-19 questions
- Limited number of patients in the optical and waiting room, you may be asked to complete paperwork in your vehicle or to remain in your vehicle until we are ready to begin your exam
- Patient paperwork available via Solution Reach to be completed prior to your visit if you are able
- Increased sanitization of exam equipment and frequently touched surfaces including frames
- Installation of HEPA air filters in each exam room
We ask that if you are not feeling well or may have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 to please reschedule your appointment. Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We look forward to assisting you with all of your eye care needs!
Dr. Kirk Pavletic, Dr. Gabriela Pavletic and staff
Welcome to Pavletic Eyecare in Orland Park, the office of Doctors Kirk Pavletic and Gabriela Pavletic
Pavletic Eye Care
Call or visit us on solution reach to request an appointment
10739 W. 159th Street
Orland Park, Illinois 60467
Call us at 708-403-7711
Monday: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Pavletic Eye Care
With our combination of experience, advanced equipment and professional attention, we strive to offer the best possible eye health and vision examination. We pride ourselves in our detailed eye exams, allowing ample time to ensure all our patients’ questions are answered to their satisfaction. Word of mouth has built our practice and we look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust with your vision care needs.
Learn more about our comprehensive eye care here