Emergency Eye Care
If you think you are in need of emergency eye care, please call our office for assistance in scheduling your office visit.
Eye emergencies include, but are not limited to
- Foreign objects in the eye or eyelid
- Chemical exposure to eye resulting in pain or decreased vision
- Sudden onset changes in vision or vision loss
- Sudden onset flashes or floaters in vision
- Eye infections
- Scratched eyes
- Red or painful eyes
- Itchy, uncomfortable or irritated eyes
At Pavletic Eye Care we are experienced in treating ocular emergencies. Many of these conditions can cause permanent damage to the eye or vision loss, if left untreated. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above conditions, call to schedule your appointment now at (708) 403-7711.